clc's fan

• This topic has 22 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by friz.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SOMDTD
    Participant

I’d say no.  Yeah, it’s a sucks to be you thing, but once glued it’s done.  Call them and ask though, they may be able to get credit from their vendor and thus support an exchange.

friz
    Participant

They agreed to replace mine as long as I paid shipping. I felt this was fair. Mine is still untouched in the box.

Bob D.
    Participant

Ditto.  Just got the email about it today.   I haven’t opened mine so I don’t know for sure if it’s the wrong one, but I don’t want to screw around with it.  I bought the camper because of how it looks, and the odd version of this fan throws off that look.  A lot.

-Bob

derek0
    Participant

Yes, it’s worth it, for me, to pay shipping both ways from Reno, NV.  I hate to spend so much on this project and then not be able to look at the end result.   I know the tall fan doesn’t look that bad, but it’s not how it represented in the teardrop model.

friz
    Participant

$22.70 to get it back to them. I guess i will have a little under $50 in the switch. Worth it in my opinion.

Eric
    Participant

Well, my high profile fan is all caulked in along with roof racks. And I like it; I like the higher position of the controls sissues.can still turn them fairly easily and most importantly can’t hit and damage them with my head.  I painted my bottom white, so that white coordinates well with the elevated fan base. My headliner looks good with the trim ring and recessed controls.  Looks really good in my book; in my case it was a good thing those part numbers changed. I don’t think that elevated base alters the teardrop character.

All that said, I realize that tastes vary and celebrate the fact that CLC is swapping out fans for those requesting it. They always go out of their way to satisfy, even and especially aesthetic issues.

friz
    Participant

I agree, it’s all about what works for you. I’m just glad the CLC is willing to accomodate.

friz
    Participant

Much Better!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.