Welcome to the CLC Teardrop Camper Builders' Forum. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Welcome to the CLC Teardrop Camper Builders' Forum. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    clcboats
    Keymaster

The CLC Teardrop CamperWelcome to TeardropForum.com.  This bulletin board is for builders (and future builders) of the Chesapeake Light Craft Teardrop Camper design. Daydreamers and lurkers are welcome!

This site gathers CLC Teardrop Camper builders in one place.  Here you can share photos, tips, questions, and—eventually—your camping adventures!

This is where CLC will post technical bulletins, design updates, and construction tips.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FORUM RULES:
    Spam or commercial posts will be deleted.
    This is a civil forum: no flames or drunken tirades.
    Please stay on-topic.
    CLC Teardrop Camper Web Page: http://www.clcboats.com/teardrop
    IF YOU NEED CLC  CUSTOMER SERVICE: http://www.clcboats.com/forms/contact_us.html
    We’ll try to delete spam as soon as it appears.

Moderator: John C. Harris

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by clcboats.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by John C. Harris.
    dragonflyda
    Participant

We are about to jump into this project. Can anyone share what the’ve done for storage? any cabinets, compartments, lips on interior shelving… thanks!

petesilverlake
    Participant

I am at the Galley hatch lid assembly and find no holes in these pieces. Anyone have this problem? Are the not the right pieces?

John C. Harris
    Keymaster

You’ve got the right parts.  I think those are too skinny for the CNC machine to drill.  See the bottom of Page 82 in your hymnal:

friz
    Participant

Hello all,

I ordered my kit today. I can’t wait to get started. I plan on starting a build thread over on TNTTT.com. I’ll copy my posts over here, if allowed.

tomtnt
    Participant

have you received your kit?  how long was the lead time?

ezarlene
    Participant

Fillet

Hi, on my camper camp notes, #10:For sanding fillets,I recommend sandpaper wrapped around a dowel stick.Don’t these fillet hold the joint together?

ezarlene
    Participant

Fillet

Hi, on my camper camp notes, #10:For sanding fillets,I recommend sandpaper wrapped around a dowel stick.Don’t these fillet hold the joint together?

tentnomore
    Participant

Thanks for providing this forum. We are starting with the storage box because we can get a small room warm enough to do epoxy. As soon as it warms up here in western NY, we’ll move to the garage and start the camper! Can hardly wait!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.