Waterlust Teardrop for Sale

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Waterlust Teardrop for Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    patrickrynne
    Participant

Hey Everybody,

We’ve just listed our CLC Teardrop for sale. Note, all Waterlust logos are stickers and can be removed. Located in Miami, FL, but we’re driving to Boston on August 20th can deliver it anywhere close to I-95 between Miami and Boston.

We build it in 2017 and documented every detail of the build in a 12 part video series you can watch at the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC4_VnNaj0c&list=PLyRD5JMBJiSI1ubxKHsQCG9XZ0gD6rCHb

We also did an in depth review of how things were performing after 3 years on the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=nER79I4iSxc&lc=Ugy9qxEAhPhadI3zoih4AaABAg

Since the review video in 2020, we got new tires, replaced the front plywood doors/box with marine grade starboard, covered all the internal insulation with fabric. I have tons of photos if you’d like more details.

Details

-Professionally coated with UV protective auto-clear coat.

– Mounted on a Trailex SUT 1000 Trailer.

– Custom storage box made from western red cedar featuring two large back drawers (62” X 22” X 7”) that slide out and two smaller front storage areas (25” X 20” X 8”)

– Rooftop ventilation fan – 200 Amp-Hr VmaxTanks 12 volt AGM battery

– CTEK battery chargers off-road package (regulates solar charging or charging off the tow vehicle) – 2021 Xantrex Freedom XC Pro 2000 Watt Inverter/AC charger.

– 2 x 100 Watt Renogy solar panels

– Lockable Thule racks

– ARB Awning

– Queen memory foam mattress with mattress cover.

– Two 12v wall fans

We’re hoping to get around $20K for her OBO. Would love it to go to a CLC community member as we’ve poured lots of love into her. Can reach me at patrickrynne@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.