Want to visit a completed CLC Teardrop in eastern IN or western OH

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Want to visit a completed CLC Teardrop in eastern IN or western OH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fred C Indiana
    Participant

Greetings from Richmond, Indiana! Just joined the forum and am exploring a CLC Teardrop Camper build. I’m ALL IN on the idea, but would like wife Martha to see what the CLC Teardrop is like (apart from making a trip to Annapolis). Anyone nearby? (Eastern Indiana or Western Ohio)?

faithie999
    Participant

if you don’t get any offers from teardrop owners closer, I’m in Zionsville (just northwest of Indianapolis, about 90 minutes from you) and would be glad to show you my teardrop.

ken

blue70beetle
    Participant

I’m a little further away, in Battle Ground (a few miles outside of Lafayette), and you could see my build in progress if you want. I have most of the storage box completed, about half of the galley, and the camper is in the mold with the galley flat ready to install tomorrow. Not a finished trailer, but feel free to contact me and swing by if you happen to get over this way.

Fred C Indiana
    Participant

Ken,

Thanks for offering to show us your CLC Teardrop Camper. At 90 minutes away, you are certainly close enough. My brother-in-law and his wife live in Noblesville, so we could pop in and see some family on the same trip. I’m retired so my schedule is somewhat open; my wife works part-time. How would you like to go about scheduling a visit?

Fred

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.