Teardrop cover

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

I found this cover on Amazon Prime for $76.38 and am real pleased with it. It’s Model 1 by overdrive, that’s the 8′ length one by 5′ wide. It also comes with tied down snap in straps and zippers for opening the galley and also for the starboard door. It’s vented and the white top reflects the heat. The elastic around the bottom is good enough to forgo using the straps, at least so far.
    Bill

rovineye
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Bill. Nice fit and price.

restonthewind
    Participant

Very nice, thanks.

My Saved for Later list is already ginormous, but this one definitely belongs on it.

GeorgeS
    Participant

I agree with rovineye that this is a good deal. I just ordered one  for $85. with tax and free shipping.

If your having troble finding it on Amazon  search on :   Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPRO 3 Deluxe Teardrop Trailer Cover, Fits up to 8′ Trailers – Max Weather Protection with 3-Ply Poly Fabric Roof RV Cover (80-296-143101-RT)

TheNest
    Participant

Thanks all!

I was thinking of making one from Sunbrella and firing up the Sailrite for yet another project but in the interim, this is easier and much less expensive than the Sunbrella.

jctownsley
    Participant

I live on a boat and contacted our local sunbrella shop for a quote. I thought surely it would be cheaper than the CLC cover since there wouldn’t be a shipping cost. $1,800! That was for a basic cover with one zipper door. I too ordered the Amazon cover!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.