North West meet up?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stretchMike
    Participant

This year CLC will again be at the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival from Sept 6-8. I plan to attend and say hello. Will be camping at Port Townsend State park with my stretched teardrop on those dates. Anyone else interested?

rovineye
    Participant

There are still a few available camping spots available of today. (FORT Townsend, not Port Townsend is the name of the park for anyone else interested).  I will see if dreamboat is up for it tonight.

A few years ago I was in the beer garden at this event. When we left I saw the CLC trailer and immediately said yep, I gotta have one, and sealed the deal. The next morning, sober, I sat bolt upright and bed and thought, “oh man , what have I gotten myself into”.

rovineye
    Participant

Confirmed we will be there Fri and Sat.

stretchMike
    Participant

Great, see you there. Anyone else?

Dornerer
    Participant

We have not built one yet but considering visiting you guys so we can see what it feels like. Where can we find you?

stretchMike
    Participant

We will be in the Fort Washington State Park, Friday to Sunday:

Fort Townsend State Park
    1370 Old Fort Townsend Rd, Port Townsend, Washington, 98368
    GPS Coordinates: <-122.7945, 48.07805>

Site 13.

duganj
    Participant

I’ll be there as well Friday to Sunday, hopefully with the wife if she can get the time off work.

I’ll be the one in the just complete enough to be functional teardrop at Site 4.

rovineye
    Participant

Also Fri-Sun, site 32.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.