Looking for Teardrop in Oregon or Washington to visit

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Looking for Teardrop in Oregon or Washington to visit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Sturg
    Participant

I’m looking to build the CLC teardrop and would like to visit with someone in the process of building or completed. I live in the Portland area and I’m flexible with time of day and day of week. You can reply here or give me a shout at 5zero34915zero4zero.

Sturg

crcurler
    Participant

Hi Sturg:

I am not in WA or OR, but I am up in BC partway up Vancouver Island (Comox Valley). Due to my work schedules, where I work and where the trailer is my timing may not be overly flexible. I know that this may be further than ideal but it is potentially an option. If it is of interest let me know and we could touch base.

I hope that there is someone easier for you 🙂

Sturg
    Participant

Thanks for the offer. At the moment that would be a little longer than I would like to go. The wife and I have discussed a trip to Victoria in the future and could possibly work that in. I’ll give you a shout if we do head your way. Thanks again.

rovineye
    Participant

I’m in olympia. I’m home more often than on the road and usually available.

Sturg
    Participant

Sounds great. How about sometime after the 4th of July week?

dianerad3
    Participant

I am in Kent.

Sturg
    Participant

Excellent, I’ll try for the same day I visit Olympia if we can work out schedules, thanks.

dianerad3
    Participant

Cool….I will be around the 5th an 6th.  Hopefully….taking her on maiden voyage to the ocean on Sunday the 7th.  My phone number is 206 227 1589.

Diane

rovineye
    Participant

I may not be back in town until 9th of July. Probably sooner, like the 7th, but can’t be sure.

Sturg
    Participant

Unfortunately we’ll be out of town until the 7th. It’l be interesting to chat after you’ve had it out and about. I’m looking at somewhere after the 8th if that’s fine. Looking forward to seeing it for sure.

Bruce

western_flyer
    Participant

I’m in Portland OR but not available until early August.

rovineye
    Participant

Stung,

I’m back and free for the next few weeks. When/if you have a date in mind let me know and I will contact you at the # you listed with my address and phone number.

ChrisK
    Participant

Hi Rovineye, I live in Tumwater and my wife and I are thinking about building one of these.  Could we possible view yours to see it in person?

Sturg
    Participant

Hey Chris, I just ordered the trailer yesterday and I’m ready to fiberglass the bottom. Portland is a little far but, you guys are welcome to drop by anytime. Give me a shout, 503-621-8293. Bruce

rovineye
    Participant

Chris, sure, if we keep distance. My schedule wide open.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.