Integrated Cargo Carrier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am looking at plans for a different teardrop camper. Will the Integrated Cargo Carrier fit under a different brand of teardrop campers (not CLC)?

glcmranger
    Participant

NOPE.

But, you can used their design and resize to fit….

jb
    Participant

Will it fit? Likely. Will it “integrate” not likely. The ICC top is just a flat surface with dimensions that are probably in ballpark for many teardrop plans. The CLC TD has some unique angles in the front and back which are mirrored in the ICC. Your other TD probably won’t have that so there will be some overhang/underhang in areas (maybe a LOT depending on your TD dimensions, but that’s probably an aesthetic issue more than a functional problem).  Also the ICC is probably designed around some unique mounting points so you’ll probably have to adjust those for your TD.

Participant

Thank you. Good answer.

Participant

“Will it fit? Likely. Will it “integrate” not likely. The ICC top is just a flat surface with dimensions that are probably in ballpark for many teardrop plans. The CLC TD has some unique angles in the front and back which are mirrored in the ICC. Your other TD probably won’t have that so there will be some overhang/underhang in areas (maybe a LOT depending on your TD dimensions, but that’s probably an aesthetic issue more than a functional problem).  Also the ICC is probably designed around some unique mounting points so you’ll probably have to adjust those for your TD.”

Wow. I didn’t ask if it would “integrate” with the other style of plans. That’s part of the title of the kit. All I asked was if it would fit. I can work out the other areas before I start building. And correct if needed as I go.

jb
    Participant

“Wow. I didn’t ask if it would “integrate” with the other style of plans.”

I wasn’t suggesting you thought it would integrate. I was offering a different answer than glcmranger. I could have just said “yes” but I thought it would be better to expand on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.