We have put the galley flat in. We are trying to do the next step of putting the quarter panels on. There are alignment problems. If we align the “top” so the eventual floor will go on smoothly then the angles where the sides and the hatch meet are WAY off with huge gaps. Also, the quarter panels aren’t lined up with the side panels if we sit the quarter panels on the galley flat. We temporarily added the transom to the quarter panels to see if that would help with alignment. Not by much. We still have huge gaps
We know the “top” needs to align so the floor will align. But how do we contend with the gaps and potential extra wood at the bottom of the quarter panel that doesn’t fit onto the galley flat?
I’m just a little ways past you on my build. I had similar problems. I ended up just focusing on getting gaps as small as possible. Then putting the floor on really sucked, but with enough patience it eventually all fits together. There will be some flexing and a lot of swearing but you can make it work. I ended up getting the floor in on one side, screwing in place, and that helped to kind of suck it all together like a girdle working around in one direction.
It is hard to tell what’s going on but the galley flat looks like it might be too close to the bottom of the camper. I’m happy to send a link to my construction photo gallery if you can send an email address. I don’t recall having a similar problem…but I can take some close up photos or dimensions of the completed camper in that area if it helps.