Galley/ Bulkhead Measurements and Custom Galley & Bulkhead Storage

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Galley/ Bulkhead Measurements and Custom Galley & Bulkhead Storage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mkley22
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’m getting ready to place my order for the teardrop kit and am debating purchasing the galley module. I’m looking for dimensions of the full galley (depth, height, and width at sides and trunk latch) along with the measurements of the bulkhead internally from the inside. I saw a few threads about the galley module dimensions, but I’m wondering if someone could share the dimensions of the empty galley and full bulkhead inside so I can determine if my customization ideas are reasonable or if I should go forward with the CLC galley module.

Has anyone had success with adding more storage internally on the bulkhead? I’ve only seen a few examples here. Would love to see more galley customization pictures as well!

glcmranger
    Participant

The BEST storage for food, kitchen utensils are the awesome drawers of the Under Carriage Carrier Box which is an upgrade to the Teardrop…… I love it!  I store clothes and other items in the side drop-down doors…… I’m glad I went with all the upgrades (Tongue Storage Box, Galley Insert, and UCC)….. it extends my camping trips and makes life camping fun.

mkley22
    Participant

Thank you @glcmranger! We got the cargo carrier as well! Did you find that the galley was unusable without the step latter or manageable? My husband is 6′, but I’m 5’2 and wonder how much of a pain it’ll be to be getting on the ladder constantly. We are planning on getting the 8″ wheels on the Trailex.

glcmranger
    Participant

Hi:  I like the stool (provided in the UCC kit) to be useable….. I’m 5’4″.  If not, look into buying a collapsible 2-step stool….

I love the UCC!  I also put a CLAM tent in the tent hole….. the CLAM tent is the cocktail hour, dressing room, and portable potty area…

Have fun with it….

Daniel
    Participant

Just give an idea of the custom galley on my camper.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.