First CLC Teardrop class is under way, live on our Shopcam

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum First CLC Teardrop class is under way, live on our Shopcam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clcnancy
    Keymaster

Our first two-week build-your-own CLC Teardrop Camper class is under way! Work began this morning and continues through next Saturday. You can watch the action live on our shopcam: http://www.clcboats.com/shopcam/shopcamlive.html

Teardrop Class begins Monday morning, June 12

restonthewind
    Participant

On Monday’s agenda, you don’t join panels 1 & 2 at puzzle joints. Are these panels not divided by puzzle joints in the class?

John C. Harris
    Keymaster

One of the perquisites of the class: We glue all of the puzzle joints in advance.

restonthewind
    Participant

Applying epoxy to the dry fiber glass cloth on the shell scares me almost as much as cutting the doors and hatch. Screwing up at this point is a catastrophe. The video of John applying the epoxy is invaluable. Will it be archived?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by restonthewind.
    John C. Harris
    Keymaster

I believe it has been, yes. We’re also recording a time-lapse of the entire two-week build.

StarMan
    Participant

I have been following off and on on the live feed and your posts.  Could you focus a video on the door issues that many of us are having.  It would be interesting to see an up close view of the alignment and relax shape fixes.  One out of the five should need some fine tuning!!!!!!

Are there any other issues that have come up in the class that can be posted in a bulletin or a video post.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.