Cabin lighting?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    faithie999
    Participant

I’m installing an LED gooseneck by each door.  What are folks using for additional cabin lighting?

thanks

Ken

stevie
    Participant

I ran an LED strip underneath the shelf.  Another was attached to the top of the hatch trim flange.  The former lights up the interior very well, while the latter provides more subdued illumination.

Also, I ran an LED strip on the underside of the galley hatch to brighten that area.

Bill
    Participant

I did much the same but also ran some blue strip LEDs in the cabin behind the the cabin shelf and another blue string in the galley between the galley floor and back of the hatch and placed them on dimmers. My gooseneck so already have built in dimmers.

madebymike60
    Participant

I also installed LED gooseneck lights at each door. They’re dimmable and have a USB outlet on the bottom. Hanging from each is another Amazon find – an ‘LED camping lantern’. The on-off button is on the top and they recharge by USB so this is a good place to usually keep them. They light up the entire cabin whereas the gooseneck is more of a spotlight.

I’m not sure if it will work yet but the porthole ‘door’ might serve as a small shelf at night for holding a phone, watch, etc. – when it’s horizontal of course.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.