Bulkhead pass through

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    madebymike60
    Participant

I saw the idea of  a pass through in the bulkhead and liked being able to reach something in the galley, say during bad weather or when you just don’t want to get out of the camper. Depending on your electrical design, it could also be used for wires to temporarily go between a battery/power station and where you need the power. Here’s what I came up with.  This picture shows the plan for a smaller (extra) shelf above the pass through, the pass through itself and a shelf that I made from mahogany to replace the one in the kit (so things here matched). I’m not sure if the smaller shelf will be very useful but it can also be used to attach fans or lights to. Around everything is a mahogany inlay that follows the shape of the bulkhead.

I’ll show how it looks inside in another new topic post. It seems I have to do that because every time I’ve posted anything (new topic or response) with more than one picture, it hasn’t worked. After hitting ‘Submit’ there’s a message saying the post needs to ‘be evaluated’ or something like that but nothing with multiple pictures ever shows up. If there is an administrator who could help with this, I would appreciate it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.