Building or Own one in/near Michigan?

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Building or Own one in/near Michigan?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lmbranch70
    Participant

We are considering a build of a CLC Teardrop.  With the showroom located in Annapolis and us located in Michigan, at the suggestion of Dillon at  CLC, we are reaching out to anyone in the area that would be willing to show us their build/product.

Thank you,

Laura

Boardwalk
    Participant

I don’t want you to think we are not listening.

If no one lives close by, I’ll be driving past the southern end of Michigan on my way back from Annapolis in June (I live in Minnesota).  I am taking the June teardrop class at CLC.  The trailer won’t be complete, but you should get a good sense of the scope of the project.

cpieper
    Participant

Where are you in Michigan? UP or Lower? I will be relocating my almost done teardrop from near Green Bay, WI to near Minocqua, WI likely in June/July. I’m moving so I had to put my build on hold… All I have left is varnish and final hardware installation.

lmbranch70
    Participant

Boardwalk, I hope your class is going well.  Since we are in the Western Lower peninsula, the idea of meeting you along your return route is intriguing.  If you determine what dates you’d be traveling, please let me know.  Our schedule is currently jammed, but we’d be interested to trying to squeeze in a drive south to the boarder if we can.

We greatly appreciate the offer,

Laura

soaringbuteos
    Participant

HI Laura, I know this is a little late but it’s the first time I’ve gotten on the forum.  I’m building one and it’s in Bear Lake.  You are welcome to come take a look if you haven’t already bought one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.