Assembled Galley Box for sale

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Assembled Galley Box for sale

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kimf
    Participant

We built our galley then decided to go a different direction. Up for sale is an assembled galley. It will still need much sanding, fitting, and finishing. If you’re interested in finishing what we started, it’s yours for $100.00 plus shipping (from Michigan). (Current price for galley kit is $369.00) Post here with your contact information if you’d like more details.

boxerteam
    Participant

Hi…

Any issues or concerns, or problems with this galley?

Why are you selling it?

Thanks kindly,

Bob Fincher

kimf
    Participant

Hi Bob,

No big issues. It needs finish work and some sanding in spots to level it out a little, but no different than the camper build proceeded. It isn’t perfect… yet 😉. There are bits of epoxy that need sanding and the doors need to be installed. We reused the hardware so some of that you would need to repurchase (i.e. hinges and latches). We wanted a different layout in the galley after we installed it. Also, I made an initial error in my mold which changed the dimensions in the galley and it didn’t fit quite right for my build. Attached is how we redesigned the galley. It has flexible dividers that let us adjust what we include based on our needs  

breescyclust
    Participant

Any idea of how much the shipping would be??

Thanks,

Brian Rees

Santa Fe NM 87507

breescyclust
    Participant

Kim,

Please email me at breescyclust at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Brian

pwebster25
    Participant

Kim, I like what you’ve done with your custom galley box. Simple and flexible. Would you mind posting a couple closeups of base and top and joints on edges? Anything you would recommend doing differently? Thanks

Sandman408
    Participant

I know I may be a year too late, but any chance you still have that galley box?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.