Completed CLC Teardrop Camper Photo Gallery

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Completed CLC Teardrop Camper Photo Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    RowingBoatmanSteve
    Participant

…and the hidden pass-through opening…

breescyclust
    Participant

breescyclust
    Participant

breescyclust
    Participant

Pulling with the Prius was no issue.  Put 3k miles on it, up to Montana, and back home to New Mexico, much of it at 80 MPH, and getting 22-25 MPG. I used metal hinges, put down small pads of Ocome under the hinges, both to spread the load and to cover the square holes.  There’s about 6 gallons of water storage in a “coil” of 3″ PVC pipe mounted in between the trailer rails.  The sink drains through the lower fitting in the transom, to the grey jerry can that’s stowed up front for driving.  The sink’s a hand-pump sink.  Power is from a Goal Zero that spends most of it’s time in the car on an umbilical, I keep it there for security and weight balance.  The USB outlets actually are 12VDC -USB, with no quiescent current.   The umbilical  is a 7 wire cord, and carries 12V from the 100W solar panel, 110VAC from the GZ, and 12VDC loads.  The solar panel is on a sliding mount, it slides forward when we want to open the vent hatch fully.  The storage box isn’t a CLC one, I made it myself out of 4 mm Ocome, 1/2″ baltic birch lid & base, and cherry, with one layer of 6 oz. FG.  The galley module is a combination of 4 mm Ocome and 1/2″ Baltic birch, with bins from Target.  I had it weighed – with water, mattress, bedding, bins, etc. it’s 700#.  I’ve ordered a 12′ Wood Duck Hybrid from CLC, it’ll ship next week.  Life is good!  Brian

AeroTeardrop
    Participant

CLC Tear Drop Camper

AeroTeardrop
    Participant

CLC Tear Drop Camper

AeroTeardrop
    Participant

Interior design

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.