Looking to sell unassembled kit ☹️

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Looking to sell unassembled kit ☹️

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    teardropkevin
    Participant

I purchased my trailer kit back in November with the goal of building it and presenting it to my fiance on our wedding day.  Unfortunately, much to my surprise, our relationship has ended and as much as I was determined to build it anyway (symbolically rebuilding my life, blah, blah, blah)  I just don’t think I have it in me.

I have only assembled 2 panels at this point. 95% of the rest of the wood part of the kit is in boxes still. A lot of the hardware is still in bags.  There is nothing missing at all.

Looking to sell for $2k.  Obviously you would need to be local so buying from me is going to save you about $600 – $700 since you won’t be paying for shipping and you’ll be saving $ on the new higher price.  I live in Bellingham, WA which is about 90 miles north of Seattle.

Any questions, fire away…..

rovineye
    Participant

Sorry to hear. At least your username fits.

As I am out and about in the PNW with my trailer I will keep you in mind as there are always plenty of people asking about the source of plans and material.

Later in the summer is the wooden boat show in Pt Townsend and CLC is usually there. Not sure how you could ethically use that to your advantage but their trailer always draws a huge crowd.

Sturg
    Participant

I live in Portland, OR. I’m interested, still have the kit?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.