Maximum occupancy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mojongo85
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the forum and still in learning mode. I did a search on this but couldn’t find much/anything after a few tries. I apologize if it’s been hashed out.

My question: what’s the maximum sleeping occupancy people have gotten in this teardrop? Or has anyone adjusted the design to somehow add maybe a sideways bunk for someone under 5 ft tall? I know it’s not huge camper to start with… Just wondering if anyone has gotten creative with this issue?

My family is me and wife, each five and half feet tall or so, and two kids about three and half to four feet tall each (for now). Just wondering if there’s any solution that makes this camper sleep everyone.

Thanks

CLCTeardrop 623
    Participant

Sorry, but in my opinion,  you are going to be extremely had pressed to make this work, especially for any length of time.  While the camper does fit a queen-sized mattress, remember the bottom half of the mattress is covered by the galley (very little ‘had-space’ above you legs – just a few inches).  I am 6’3″, my wife is 5’5″ which works fine.  When we have included our 70lbs. lab it’s just too much to be honest.  Could not see making it work with two kids but just my 2cents.

Mojongo85
    Participant

No worries. That’s what I expected. Just wondering if anyone had any creative solution that maybe added an extra sideways bunk to the interior cabin. It sounds like even if that was somehow  done, the livable spaced would go from somewhat tight to unlivably cramped.

It’d probably help if I experienced the inside of this camper for myself, to appreciate what’s possible and what’s not.

CLCTeardrop 623
    Participant

If you happen to be in the area of SE Pennsylvania, I’m 40 miles west of Philadelphia – would be happy to let you look

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.