Reply To: Galley Leak


Well, this is what I did today (see attached pictures). I removed my first gasket, cleaned up the old residue with goo gone (and probably took some varnish with it), and then put down new foam gasket. As I said earlier in the thread, no problems with leaks on the bottom end of the hatch which is good because I ran out of gasket about 2 inches short of the bottom. I only ever had a problem with the top edge. So I made sure the new gasket hugged the edge on three sides. I suppose I will have to wait for the next rainy day, or pull the hose out, but based on prior experience, this should do the trick. Will provide updates.