Reply To: Galley Flat fitment problem


if the chamfered piece of wood you referred to is made of hardwood, not plywood, it is probably the stiffener that goes on the inside forward edge of the galley hatch, once you cut it loose from the cabin.  read ahead in the manual to confirm that is the piece that you are looking at.