Southern Maryland TD Build Log

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Southern Maryland TD Build Log

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    CWStevens
    Participant

What heater are you using?

SOMDTD
    Participant

Can’t say I know exactly, I think I got it at Walmart in the scratch and dent section.  I will take a look and see if I can get you a make & model for the 12V one.  I actually have two heaters, the 12v and a 115VAC one that I use when shore or generator power is available.  I have a AC power “through-hull” that has a 18” pigtail cord on the inside.  I plugged in a every day power strip into that and the battery charger into the power strip.  Then if I need 115v for something, such as the heater, I just plug it into the power strip.  The power strip is just tucked under the camper mattress but I probably should Velcro it to the underside of the galley deck.

rovineye
    Participant

I used a y splitter cord similar to this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XZX5WY3/ref=cm_wl_huc_continue . I plug the battery charger into one side and an electric blanket on the other side when needed.

Sandman408
    Participant

@SOMDTD this is all great info, thank you for taking the time to share. I have this saved to fall back on when I have questions once I get started.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.