Completed CLC Teardrop Camper Photo Gallery

Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Completed CLC Teardrop Camper Photo Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    tsperl
    Participant

Our finished camper (August 2021) in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have had so much fun. Thank, CLC!

tsperl
    Participant

tsperl
    Participant

Daniel
    Participant

Looks good, been there myself this summer.

tsperl
    Participant

Nice!

jb
    Participant

Completed first road test today. Still need to work on some details and get started on the electrical system.

stretchMike
    Participant

Greetings to all and best wishes for 2022. My Christmas card:

CLCTeardrop 623
    Participant

Maiden Voyage – Promise Land State Park, PA – evening temperature 15F, morning temperature -2F

kimf
    Participant

kimf
    Participant

kimf
    Participant

kimf
    Participant

wudboatVT
    Participant

Nicely done!!

kimf
    Participant

Thanks @wudboatVT. We had a huge rainstorm yesterday (first one) and opened the galley to a deluge! Time for the “sump pump” 😉 we think we know where it’s coming from though so we’ll see if we can resolve. Other than that, everything operates as expected, including two BattleBorns in the tongue. Still at 90% after three days!

madebymike60
    Participant

My first trip in the camper was from Orlando to Delaware and back by way of Tennessee…a little over 2000 miles. No issues with towing or the camper in general. It did great. Only one rainy day but no leaks. One night in Virginia was about 22 degrees for a low but I was warm enough, just barely.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.