Welcome to TeardropForum.com Forums Teardrop Builders’ Forum Complete CLC Teardrop Camper Kit For Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richmorrison
    Participant

Brand new CLC Teardrop Camper, including accessories and aluminum trailer, is for sale. The boxes have never been opened. Extras include the Galley Module, Interior Headliner, Front Storage Box, Electric Template, Rooftop Vent Kit, Mushroom Vents, and the Northern Tools 5’x8′ Aluminum Trailer.  Health issues force me to sell.  I live in Tupelo, Mississippi.  I have more than $4400. invested. I am willing to split up the CLC Kit from the Aluminum Trailer. I am open to a reasonable offer. My email address is richmorrison7@gmail.com

wirewiggler
    Participant

Rich,

I am sorry to hear of your condition, wish I lived closer to you and could offer you help to build. I was a little concerned about my health as well but with some help from friends in my over 55 community I was was fine with the build. I am completing my build this month and if I have someone comes along and likes what the see and would like to pursue building one I will pass on your contact info.

Good luck.
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.